Please read the following warnings about Pros Aide
- We do not recommend using Pros Aide products with latex prosthetics. Pros Aide works optimally for silicone products. For Neoprene or Latex, we recommend Spirit Gum.
- During colder months, use this handy forecast map on The Weather Channel website to see projected temperatures for the next 7 days and nights! Pros Aide is water-based and will be ruined if mailed in freezing temps. All shipments leave from our shop in Nashville, TN.
- Pros Aide Adhesive REQUIRES Pros Aide Remover to safely remove from your skin.
2 ounce bottle of a special remover/cleaner for Pros-Aide® and PAX paint. It is formulated from ingredients that allow for safe removal of Pros-Aide®, PAX Paint and other make-up from the skin.
Make sure to pick up the Adhesive!
The “original” water-based adhesive for the skin. It adheres for long periods without irritation. Pros-Aide® is the leading adhesive used for medical prosthetic applications. Pros-Aide® is the standard in the industry for adhering appliances and other make-up components to skin. It is safe to use on all skin including sensitive areas. It gives a strong bond and has high water resistance. It is non-toxic and completely safe.
Pros-Aide® is the base for PAX Paint™ – a combination of water-based colors with Pros-Aide®. PAX Paint™ is a flexible color with high bond strengths used for the skin and many surfaces.
Pros-Aide® has been used in thousands of projects in filming major motion pictures, stage and TV. Pro-Adhesive is a serious professional prosthetic adhesive not to be used by those who are unfamiliar with its properties. Please be sure that those who use this formula are properly instructed in its use and removal.
- Available in 2oz. bottle.
- We cannot accept make-up products for return unless they are in their original packaging, unopened and sealed.
Freezing temperatures can ruin Pros Aide. Mail is shipped in non-climate controlled vehicles (planes and trucks), so if the temperatures are below freezing between Nashville, TN and where you live, this item could be ruined. Aradani Studios is not responsible to replace Pros Aide damaged due to orders placed during cold times of year. If there is doubt, we suggest waiting until temperatures increase before ordering this item, or check this map! Other items, such as spirit gum, elf ears, etc. are not affected by low temperatures. Thanks.